Friday, December 25, 2009

it's just....

I just didn't really feel good today...
I'm jz fine but there is just something doesn't goes right...
I really couldn't get it..
trying so hard not to think about it...
but it still in my mind..
the more I did it...the more I think about it...
and because of that I couldn't sleep...
my eyes are 0.0 but really couldn't sleep....
do u guys know that
sometimes even little thing could hurt our feelings...
yeah..I guess everyones knows
but there are some type of people who doesn't wanna accept the fact..
we are just human being
and people make mistake
without them realizing it
it's just happened
and couldn't be stop
couldn't go back to the past either
just have to move on
move forward without looking at the past
and learn from mistakes
even if we did a lot of mistakes
the word 'give up' should not even exist in our mind
indeed be a better person
prove to them that people's change
without making mistakes
one can never improved

No comments:

Post a Comment