Saturday, February 27, 2010

John Park -American Idol-



yay~ hip hip hooray for him... hehehe...
he made it to the next round after became top 24...
really can't wait to watch his performance next week...
love love love his voice...gosh he really does has a sexy voice...
hope he knows that... I dunno why he likes to sing old songs..
yeah..maybe it's bcoz of his deep voice which suits that type of oldies songs
but I really wanna hear him singing new song like erm...
maybe ne-yo - mad or chris brown - with you
(that's my fav songs... hahaha)
I dun really know whether his voice suits that songs or not
but hey he should give it a try and make it his own deep voice style..
that would be great isn't it?
oh no!
I'm totally into him now..haha...
shania twain was right..
he has a totally nice lips indeed it's sexy... XD...
great looks and he is just perfect... =D...


that's enough girl..hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment