Wednesday, February 3, 2010

road run 2010

hurm... its been a long time since the last time I wrote here.... okay... first of all... my school is having a road run today..
yeah... and guest what...
LAKSAMANA won 1st place...!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!
and that's my rumah sukan of course... =D.....
and I got 52 nd....out of 100 something of form 5 & 4....
at least I contributed something to my rumah sukan ryte? =)..
u noe what...
I used to get 20 something (T_T).. -getting top 10 is impossible for me-..haha..
anyway I'm not an athlete...so what do you expect from me..right? hahah..
but if u ask me about korean celebrities..
yeah..I can get 1st place... if there is any competition for it..hahahahaha....
okay...that's enough..
back to road run...
when I'm running...and I was already more than half way of the track of the road run....
I almost fainted...my right waist..gosh..it was damn painful...
(I know why...yesterday I was practising dancing for 2 hours...and because of that my leg kinda hurts...that was stupid right?)...
then...I saw an ambulance...this part was really funny...
I felt like running after the ambulance...hahahahaha...
but that was just in my imagination...(too much right ? :P)...
but I told myself "just keep going..." =)
after that...I stop running and just walk + jog....
that's why my position of p1 is 52nd..
but it doesn't matter because I made it on time (^^V)...
as long as LAKSAMANA won 1st place.....I'm very happy edi... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment