Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jay Park's part in the track~


Everybody works hard for their goals to achieve
But like the ocean is sea, man, the motion is free
So nothing ever adds up the way we want it to
I guess my math teacher was just a substitute
Everybody hits a rough patch turbulence in the sky
Life's a cow I made a burger
And I'm serving it with some fries
Gotta make do with the cards that are dealt
And though it's hard as hell
I know that God will help
Cause although I live in Seattle
It's not always gonna rain
There'll be some sunny days coming up this way
Everybody's wanting to see me struggling
Running away from pain
But I know the wondrous things are coming to visit again someday
So no worries I just stand here with a smirk on my face
Although I know some people out there throwin dirt on my name
But it's all good
Still show em some love
Cause unlike that girl from the movie
I ain't holdin no grudge



I personally think that the lyric is really meaningful to him~
and it shows how hard his life is...
especially this part

"Everybody's wanting to see me struggling
Running away from pain"

&

this one

"Although I know some people out there throwin dirt on my name
But it's all good
Still show em some love
Cause unlike that girl from the movie
I ain't holdin no grudge"



yup..life is hard~
everyone has their ups & downs~
and the most important thing is
the way each & every person solve their very own problems~
to make life better
after all the bad things which has happened~

::Love & Respect::
-peace-

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment