Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Justin Bieber won Best New Artist @ 2010 MTV VMA!!!




Justin Bieber @ MTV VMA


Justin Bieber Promo version for MTV VMA 2010



The Best New Artist - Justin Bieber

on The Ellen DeGeneres Show (13.09.10)





Justin Bieber's fans proved their love for the teen star by voting for him to win the Best New Artist for 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.

Justin's video clip "Baby" won against other chart-toppers that included Jason Derulo ("In My Head"), Ke$ha ("Tik Tok"), Nicki Minaj ("Massive Attack") and Broken Bells ("The Ghost Inside").

The teen sensation showed no sign of nervousness accepting the award.

"This means a lot to me," he said after accepting the award. He thanked music industry executives, his big brother and his mentor Usher before adding "Thank you to everybody here."

"Biggest THANK U in the WORLD to the Greatest Fans in the World!! We Did It 2Gether and We are Just getting Started!!! I LOVE U!! Thank U!!" he tweeted soon after accepting the award.

Earlier in the evening he performed his two hits, "Baby" and "Somebody to Love" followed by a drum solo outside of the Nokia Theater wearing a black jacket and dark sunglasses.


Justin Bieber during his performance














I were like oh my gosh~~!!!
I screamed in front of the TV~ and shouted.. "I told you that Justin Bieber gonna win this~!!!"
my mom & my aunt were like~ looked at me & "is this girl okay?" hahahahah~
mummy~ aunty~ this is what people called "Bieber Fever" !!! XD
ya guys know what~ I voted for him non-stop like CRAZY~!!! & yay~ he did it~!!! ^^
Love ya Justin Bieber~ muaxxx~

No comments:

Post a Comment