Sunday, April 24, 2011

ZE:A’s Kwanghee hasn’t been able to drink alcohol



ZE:A member Kwanghee stirred up the gossip pot after he made a shocking confession about plastic surgery.

Appearing on tvN’s quiz program, ‘Triangle’, Kwanghee dropped an interesting story while solving questions about various alcoholic drinks from around the world. Speaking with a bit of regret, he confessed, “Because of my plastic surgery, I haven’t been able to drink alcohol since I was 20 years old.”

Kwanghee continued, “It’s not good for the parts you got surgery on if you drink alcohol. Especially since the parts where I got surgery become scarlet when I drink alcohol, so I’ve been restraining myself.” The studio howled even louder with laughter after Jang Young Ran, another guest on the show, voiced her complete agreement with Kwanghee.

Meanwhile, the two contestants united under a common interest of grabbing as much reward money as possible from the quiz show, the results of which can be seen on April 24th at 10PM.


Credits : Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment